Inquires? (832) 767-3039
- Students must be a high school graduate or have earned a GED.
- Call our Admissions staff or e-mail us: (832) 767.3039 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule an appointment with the Admissions Staff to further discuss our programs and guide you through the remaining steps of the registration process.
You may be eligible for the following programs:
- Tuition Assistance For Unemployment Training
- Tuition Assistance For Military Members
- Tuition Assistance For Person With Disabilities Looking For Vocational Training
STUDENT COMPLAINT POLICY NOTICE
This school has a Certificate of Approval from the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC). The TWC-assigned school number is S5030.
InfoTech Learning Center programs are approved by TWC.
Students must address their concerns about this school or any of its educational programs by following the grievance process outlined in the School’s catalog.
Students dissatisfied with this school’s response to their complaint or who are not able to file a complaint with the school, can file a formal complaint with TWC, as well as with other relevant agencies or accreditors, if applicable.
Information on filing a complaint with TWC can be found on TWC’s website at www.texasworkforce.org/careerschoolstudents