This course prepares students to learn the real-world in Data Center Virtualization. It will also provide students with a fundamental understanding of VMware’s Data Center Virtualization products. The course also takes you through the components and features of vSphere 6.0, and shows how the vSphere 6.0 product line helps resolve business and IT challenges commonly faced by organizations. Students will also understand how VMware’s products help solve business and technical challenges with regard to Data Center Virtualization.
This instructor-led course is designed to provide an essential foundation in virtualization. Students will learn about the basic concepts and components which will allow them to install, configure, and manage a virtualized server environment in a simple configuration. Students will also learn the basic understanding of virtualization, Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks and how to apply those technologies to real business challenges..
- Introduction to Data Center Virtualization with VMware vSphere
- Introduction to Virtual Machines
- Hypervisor, ESXi Hypervisor, vSphere 6.0
- Storage Features in vSphere, Deploy and configure vCenter Server
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- Virtual Machine Management
The course prepares the student for the following exam:
VMware Certified Associate 6 – Data Center Virtualization (VCA6-DCV)