Hands-On Training with live switches and routers in the class. This class prepares you for the CCNA exam 200-301 (Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions). After this course. students will have the following skills at the end of the training:
- Ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks
- Manage and optimize network systems, focus on network infrastructure, which includes routing, switching, wireless access, security, and connectivity to branch offices using WAN.
Some Course Contents:
- Develop a working knowledge of routing, switching, network applications, protocols, and services.
- Fundamentals of Networking
- Introduction to TCPIP
- IPv4 Addressing and Subnetting
- VLSM Summarization and Troubleshooting TCPIP
- Cisco Internetwork Operating System
- Internet Protocol Routing
- Layer 2 Switching
- VLANs and Inter VLAN Routing
- Wide Area Networks